Monday, July 19, 2010

WELCOME

I am definitely a newbie at this blogging stuff. I hope you bear with me as I struggle through the process of getting a blogsite up and running.

I am an apron lover and collector. I also collect vintage patterns, especially apron patterns. I am also in the process of making aprons using patterns from my vintage collection. Some of the aprons will be my own designs using my collection of vintage aprons as my inspiration.

I am also a fabric lover and hoarder. I sometimes have a hard time cutting into a beautiful piece of fabric.

I currently have several of my aprons for sale on Etsy. I am also downsizing my vintage pattern collection, except for my vintage apron patterns.

2 comments:

  1. I also have this blog that talks about Aprons for sale online.. You can read my blog at http://paidcritique.blogspot.com/2011/07/aprons-for-sale-at-apronpointcom.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails