Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Freebies on Blogmania

I am so sorry that I haven't blogged in several weeks.  It has really been busy around here.  As usual, work is interfering in my blogging and thrifting!!

I have made a few garage sales and snagged a few bargains, but didn't get a chance to take pictures.  I hope I can post about some of the items later.

The main reason for this post is to alert all of you about a wonderful blogging event that starts at 12:01 am EST tonight.  Blognmania will last for only 48 hours.  There are 168 bloggers that are giving away prizes.  Don't miss out on this wonderful event.  I am participating and am giving away 4 aprons.  The aprons were not handcrafted by me, but are Moda aprons.  Each have a value of $25.00.  There will be 4 lucky winners.

Please check tomorrow's blog for pictures and the master list of all the Blogmania participants.

2 comments:

  1. You need a new job! It just gets in the way of all your fun. :o) I'm glad you are back! La

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I am a new follower from the Blogmania event! Your aprons are super cute! I am co-hosting a Halloween/Fall Blog Bash Sept 26th-Oct 10th. We will have tons of giveaways, recipes, crafts, and tutorials. I was wondering if you would be interested in making a fall/halloween apron for a giveaway. In exchange both hosting blogs (with a combined readership of over 1200) would give your etsy shop free advertising in the form of button link for the entire month of October. As well as a spotlight blog post on both blogs, and FB and Twitter promotion.
    If you are interested, please email me. We would love to have you!!
    Emily
    familyandlifeinlv(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails