Thursday, August 5, 2010

Etsy Shop

This has been a slow week for garage sales.  I hope tomorrow or Saturday will be better.  I thought I would post a few of my Etsy listings.  
Just click HERE to see this listing.


I think this is one of my favorites of all the aprons I have made.
Please click HERE to see this listing.


This apron is one I made from a flour sack from a flour company that is still in business in Kansas.
Please click HERE to see this listing.

My comment box seems to have disappeared into cyberspace.  I would really appreciate it if you would leave a comment.  To do that please click on the title of this post and the comment box will magically appear.

1 comment:

  1. I think the pink one is my favorite...although I like them all. Hmmm... La

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails