Friday, August 13, 2010

Garage Sale Bliss

Oh my goodness, what a garage sale I went to this morning before work.  It took me 4 trips to my car with my treasures.  And CHEAP--I could not believe the prices, especially for this area.  Now if I didn't have to deal with dealers and their pushy ways, the sale would have been perfect.  The lady having the sale was giving it for her mother who is in an assisted living facility.  She had obviously never had a garage sale before or perhaps never even been to one.
I don't have any pictures yet.  I had to go to work, so all of those goodies are just sitting in my car silently calling to me.  I spent 29.50, but remember that was for 4 trips worth of goodies.
It's a good thing I don't have room in my home for any more furniture.  She had some beautiful pieces, mint condition, and cheap prices. 
More on this later---I really must concentrate on work.

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to hearing more and seeing pictures. Some days it is just too hard to concentrate on work when I'd rather be reading blogs, shopping and refinishing an old treasure.

    Have a great weekend! I'll be watching for your next post. La

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see these pictures. 4 trips - that must have been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! I would get into soooo much trouble if I had time to go to garage sales before I go to work in the morning! I cannot wait to see what treasures you found.

    Have a great weekend!

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails